Tuesday, July 19, 2011


I will be traveling to Park City, UT for the next few weeks after a brief stint in Las Vegas (hopefully I will be able to get a run in with Josh Brimhall, a sic ultra runner in Vegas). The trip to Park City will be both work and play related. I am sharing a house with a couple good friends/industry reps and working the Louis Garneau booth at Dealer Camp.

The Saturday after Dealer Camp I am racing the Speedgoat50k, put on by Karl Meltzer( ya the guy that ran the Pony Express Trail last year!) I love a race that has a hand-drawn topo map--
I have been running consistently and recently purchased an EMS device that shocks your muscles for excellerated recovery and O2 flow to damaged muscles. Also I have been back and forth on my sock selection. Ya that's right, I am fretting over my sock selection. See I have been having some issues and discovered that the Injinji lightweight sock is the best with my foot in the Hoka Mafate shoe I am rockin. I am glad to have such an assortment of socks at my disposal like the Injinji Midweight, Original weight and lightweight. As an athlete, you should have an arsenal of socks at your disposal....well do you?



1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com