Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting back to running with Hoka Bondi B and CW-X Ventilator tights




So I started running again....like 2 days ago. I haven't ran really since cyclocross season in November so I was excited to get running in my new Hoka Bondi B and CW-X Ventilator tights and CW-X Web Top. It is like getting a fresh haircut or riding a new bike, exciting!

Starting to run is a hard pill to swallow when distance running comes easy. I ran 22 minutes the other day! WOW! Then I ran 22 minutes the next day! The key is slow progress....but I noticed with the Hoka Bondi B road shoe and the CW-X tights, I am NOT SORE! Seriously, no shin splints or anything. I am up to 30 min now.

Take home:
If you want to return to running, GET HOKA AND CW-X stuff! It is worth it! Oh yeah the Injinji NuWool socks are sic too!

No comments: